Geotextile for embankment and ground reinforcemente
ADEAM (HG type)
- Geogrid products
- Obtained Construction technology examination certificate: No. 0804
New Technology Information System (NETIS) Registration Number：KK-980079-VE (End of publication period) 2017 Utilization Promotion Technology (New Technology Utilization Evaluation Conference)
The definite geotextile for embankment and ground reinforcement in various applications
ADEAM is a high-strength, low-elongation, low-creep strain geotextile made from aramid fiber (Technora®), strongly confines the soil and exerts its strength in embankment and ground reinforcement.
There are two types: “HG type” in which aramid fibers are inserted into a polyethylene net, and “F type” in which a grid-style woven fabric in which polyester fibers and aramid fibers are interwoven.
The HG type has a wide range of limit tensile strength of 22 to 120 kN / m considering creep, and the appropriate product can be selected according to the applied site.
- High strength and low elongation characteristics enable to confine the soil, and build a stable embankment with less deformation.
- Excellent friction with soil
- Excellent weather resistance, chemical resistance, cold / heat resistance and impact resistance
- Possible to select the product with the optimum limit tensile strength, which brings the reduction of construction costs.
- Enables to build a vertical wall (reinforcement of the back embankment of the vertical retaining wall) by ADEAM Wall
- Enables to build a green steep embankment by the ADEAM Unit Cap Construction Method
Standard / specification
|Quality control strength
|Product standard strength
|The Limit tensile strength (kN / m) considering creep|
- * The mesh indicates “warp x weft”.
- * Quality control strength and growth rate both indicate “warp”
- * 1 Quality control strength: Standard strength in quality control tests (width of speciment [1 strand] / tensile strain speed [50% / min]) to check quality during product manufacturing under standard test environment.
- * 2 Product standard strength: The base strength for designing reinforced soil with ADEAM, and is the standard strength in performance confirmation tests (test specimen width [wide- width 22.4 cm] / tensile strain speed [1% / min].
Related products / construction methods
ADEAM Geopack Construction Method and ADEAM Geostage Construction Method
Confined soil reinforced embankment wall method
See more details
disaster recovery / maintenace road / mountain / slope / Solar power generation / wind power generation