Facing people and society in a “straight” manner.
Enthusiasm and ingenuity would always shine a path to the future.
- Maeda Weaving Factory established
- Maeda Kosen Co., Ltd. established
- Manufacture and sales of the civil engineering
product ENDREN started
- Main office and factory newly built
- The start of bristle fiber manufacturing.
It completed development of an integrated production system in the civil engineering materials division.
- Tape Tech Co., Ltd. established
- Adhesive anchor manufacture and sales division established
- Main office moved to Harue-cho, Sakai-gun (now Sakai City), Fukui Prefecture
- Voruka Enji Co., Ltd. established
- Name of Voruka Enji Co., Ltd. changed to MC Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.; cleaning business of fiber products for clean room started
- ISO9001 certification acquired
- Main factory No. 3 built; laminator facility installed
- Tape Tech Co., Ltd.; MC Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.; Gaian Co., Ltd.; Konkon Co., Ltd.; and Rin Sekkei Co., Ltd.absorbed through merger; Sabae factory acquired
- Ohta Kogyo Co., Ltd. became a subsidiary; manufacture and sales started for materials to prevent the spread of polluted water, spilled oil, etc.
- Maruoka factory opened
- Tokyo branch office reorganized into Tokyo main office, creating a two-main-office system with the Fukui main office
- Plastic wood, road materials, and civil engineering materials business acquired from Zeon Environmental Materials Co., Ltd.
- Non-woven fabric manufacture and sales business acquired from Nippon Non-woven FabricsCo., Ltd. and a new Nippon Non-woven Fabrics Co., Ltd. established
- ISO14001 certification acquired
- Listed on the second section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange Market
- Ohta Kogyo Co., Ltd. and Nippon Non-woven Fabrics Co., Ltd. absorbed through merger
- Magne Corporation which develops, manufactures and sells multifunctional special polymer cement mortar, and Sun Green Co., Ltd., which manufactures and sells vegetation products, products made from forest thinning and river edge products, became subsidiaries
- Sun Green Co., Ltd. and Magne Corporation absorbed through merger
- Kitahara Denboku Co., Ltd., which manufactures and sells products that prevent damage by birds and animals, electric fences and grazing facilities, became a subsidiary
- Vietnam subsidiary (MAEDA KOSEN VIETNAM Co., Ltd.) established
- 40th Anniversary of company founding
- Technos Co., Ltd., which manufactures, sells and processes under contract highly functional wiping cloths, etc., became a subsidiary
- Designated on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange Market
- Acquired all shares of Washi Kosan Co., Ltd. and Washi Beam Co., Ltd., both companies subject to corporate reorganization engaged in the manufacturing and selling of light alloy forged wheels for automobiles and other business, and made them subsidiaries.
- Washi Beam Co., Ltd. absorbed Washi Kosan Co., Ltd. and BBS Japan Co., Ltd. with the objective of concentrating management resources and improving managerial efficiency, and changed its name to the new BBS Japan Co., Ltd.
- DAIICHI, Co., Ltd., which performs circular knitting and false-twisting processing of polyester yarn for clothing and various industrial materials, became a subsidiary.
- Established MIRAI TECHNO Co.,Ltd. inherited disaster prevention, leisure tent, shock absorbing matt, and oil boom production and sales from former company Ogawa Techno Co.,Ltd.
- Proceeded merger of Green System Co.,Ltd. that does design, installation and sales of Vinyl house, agricultural materials and planting systems into MAEDAKOSEN group.
- Kitahara Denboku Co., Ltd. absorbed Green System Co., Ltd. with the objective of concentrating management resources and improving managerial efficiency, and changed its name to Mirai no Agri Co., Ltd.
- Technos Co., Ltd. absorbed Daiichi Co., Ltd. with the objective of concentrating management resources and improving managerial efficiency, and changed its name to Mirai Kosen Co., Ltd.
- Received the 16th porter prize
- Established MAEDAKOSEN Capital Limited Liability Company.
- Acquired Kushiro High Meal Co., Ltd., which manufactures and sells fish meal and fish oil, and made into a subsidiary company
- Established MDK Medical Co.,Ltd. which manufactures, sells and develops Medical equipment
- Established OKINAWA KOSEN Co.,Ltd. which manufactures, sells and rentals civil engineering materials