Fiber sheets for repairing and reinforcing concrete
Carbon Fiber Sheets
FF System Products
High-strength fiber sheet for seismic reinforcement, load-bearing enhancement, and peeling prevention
Carbon fiber sheets are fiber sheets for repairing and reinforcement of concrete structures using carbon fibers which have around one quarter the specific gravity of iron and an approximately 10 times greater tensile strength. They are affixed to existing concrete materials, and are further strengthened by bonding between the fibers using an impregnating adhesive resin. They exhibit the same effect as increasing the iron reinforcing bar amount using carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) forming.
- The 400-600g mass per unit product is a knit type which exhibits a favorable resin impregnating ability.
- Seismic reinforcement for railroad, road bridge piers and structural columns
- Reinforcement of bridge beams, structural crossbeams and structural slabs
- Floor slab durability improvement
- Tunnel lining to prevent peeling off
- Concrete viaduct repair
- Countermeasures against cracks and peeling of concrete structures
Standard / specification
One-direction Carbon Fiber Sheets / Specification
|Product name||Product No||Fiber type||Weight per area
|FF sheet||CR120||High-strength carbon fiber||200||3,400 or more||245||0.111||500||100|
- *Other sheet width and length requirement, please contact us.
Two-direction Carbon Fiber Sheets / Specification
|Product name||Product No||Fiber type||Weight per area(g/m2)||Tensile strength(N/mm2)||Tensile elasticity(kN/mm2)||Design thickness
|FF sheet||CR220||High-strength carbon fiber||200||2,900 or more||245||0.0556/0.0556||1000||50|