Fiber sheets for repairing and reinforcing concrete
One direction Aramid Fiber Sheet
FF System Products
Railway Technical Research Institute certified construction method Materials for use in the “A&P Seismic Reinforcement Construction Method”
Flexible and tough non-conductive, non-magnetic and
high cut-resistance reinforcing fiber sheet
The sheets have characteristics including toughness and pliability, and their filaments are resistant to folding. They are affixed to existing concrete materials, and are further strengthened by bonding between the fibers using an impregnating adhesive resin.
Because the organic fibers are non-conducting, there will be no effects due to magnetic fields, and electrical disturbance will not be caused.
- Due to being non-conducting, the fiber sheets will be ideal for installation in locations where there is concern about electrical accidents, such as railways, subways, and electrical rooms.
- The fiber sheets have outstanding workability, allowing installation in offices, etc. while residents are still present there without requiring the use of heavy machinery.
- The outstanding chemical stability makes the fiber sheets ideal for use in repair and reinforcement as salt damage measures and as acid and alkali resistance measures.(Aramid 2)
- Seismic reinforcement for railway and road bridge piers and structural columns
- Reinforcement of bridge beams, structural crossbeams and structural slabs
- Floor slab durability improvement
Standard / specification
Aramid Fiber Sheets(one direction)
|Product name||Product No.||Fiber type||Proof stress
|Weight per area
- *Other sheet width and length requirement, please contact us.