RC Floor Slab Bottom Surface Thickening Reinforcement Method
MAGNE LINE PSR Method
A construction method in which the existing floor slab and the reinforcing bar are integrated to obtain not only bending capacity but also reinforcement effect against shearing
This is a method in which reinforcing steel rebars are attached to the bottom of the floor slab and then completely integrated with the existing floor slab using a MAGNE LINE. The shape of the elastic and flexible structure provides not only bending, but also a reinforcing effect against shearing, and the anti-corrosion effect of the MAGNE LINE improves durability. The reinforcing effect has been checked in various tests such as a one-point loading test which conducted at the Public Works Research Center in1985, a wheel load running test conducted at Osaka University in 1995, and in 1999, a stepwise wheel load running test conducted at the former Ministry of Construction Public Works Research Center.
- Since it is installed from the underside of the floor slab, it can be installed without stopping traffic.
- Since it is a construction method that reinforces the existing floor slab, it does not generate industrial waste.
- Can be installed in any weather condition
- Since there is no noise or vibration during construction, it does not bother the surrounding area.
- Visual inspection is possible after reinforcement
- Has rust and corrosion prevention effects at the same time as reinforcement
- Even if rainwater invades from the upper part of the bridge surface, it will not stay.
- The amount of reinforcing bars required for reinforcement can be obtained by RC theory.