Fiber sheets for repairing and reinforcing concrete
Two direction Aramid Fiber Sheet
FF System Products
Flexible and tough non-conductive, non-magnetic and
high cut-resistance reinforcing fiber sheet
The sheets have characteristics including toughness and pliability, and their filaments are resistant to folding. They are affixed to existing concrete materials, and are further strengthened by bonding between the fibers using an impregnating adhesive resin.
Because the organic fibers are non-conducting, there will be no effects due to magnetic fields, and electrical disturbance will not be caused.
- Due to being non-conducting, the fiber sheets will be ideal for installation in locations where there is concern about electrical accidents, such as railways, subways, and electrical rooms.
- Fibers are structured in two directions, and just applying one sheet can reinforce both vertical and horizontal directions (Two direction type).
- The fiber sheets have outstanding workability, allowing installation in offices, etc. while employees are still present without requiring the use of heavy machinery.
- The outstanding chemical stability makes the fiber sheets ideal for use in repair and reinforcement as salt damage measures and as acid and alkali resistance measures.
- Tunnel lining peeling prevention
- Elevated concrete bridge repairs
- Concrete structure cracking and peeling measures
Standard / specification
Aramid Fiber Sheets(Two direction)
|Product name||FF sheet|
|Fiber type||Aramid 1|
|Structure||Plain weave||Plain weave||Plain weave||Plain weave|
|Weight per area(g/m2)||180||330||490||650|
|Tensile strength(N/mm2)||2,060 or more|