Fiber Net for Rockfall Prevention
New Technology Information System (NETIS) Registration Number：HR-090011-A (Expiration of publication period)
High-strength and high-toughness fiber net
for slope countermeasures
Nature Net is the high-strength net with high impact dispersion power used for the hit receiving part of rockfalls by the “Nature Net Method”. Nature Net has the extra-thick netting made of polyester Raschel netting with high elasticity and shock absorption as never exsisted before. It protects the objects or structures from direct hitting of rockfalls.
- Highly strong and tough net with high shock absorption.
- Excellent weather resistance.
- No rust corrosion
- It has a Raschel net structure, and even if one cut occurs, the netting will not be loosen any more.
- Lightweight and excellent in workability
The loop-shaped structure has high impact resistance and does not easily cut.
Standard / specification
Product No. / Standard
|Product No.||Width (m)*1||Length (m)||Mesh (mm)||Energy absorption (kJ)*2|
|NE-50||2 or 3||5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||50||100|
|NE-50-L||2 or 3||5, 10||50||50|
- *1: The width of the main body excluding the twist prevention part (0.5 m)
- *2: The high energy absorption type uses Nature Rope is also available at enquiry basis.