Polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabric
Definite multi-purpose polypropylene spunbond non-woven fabric
SPLITOP is a continuous, long fiber non-woven fabric made of polypropylene. It has a variety of characteristics than other non-woven fabrics, such as bulkiness, thermal insulation, lightness, chemical resistance, antimicrobial properties, and heat processability.
Spin-dyeing is also available. It is multi-purpose non-woven fabric, and can be used for various purposes according to customer’s needs.
- It has a smaller specific gravity compared to nylon and polyester and is excellent in terms of its bulkiness and thermal insulation.
- As it is light and has no hygroscopicity, it has an outstanding quick-drying property.
- Its exceptional heat processability allows for great molding, laminating and heat fusion.
- Due to uniform embossing, it has a soft finish and high durability.
Relation with other SPLITOP Products
- Materials for clothing, bedding, furniture and interiors
- Materials for vehicle interiors, base fabric for synthetic leather
- Clothing, sanitary materials
- General packaging materials
Standard / specification
Product No. / Standard
- *These values are for reference only and are not guaranteed.
- *The customised specification of color, width, length, etc. can be quoted at request basis.
- *Numbers in the samples are the typical mass(g/m2).
- *The color “Natural” can be provided at any weight.
- *Contact us when other weight is required.
- *Note : The colors of actual products may differ from
the color samples.