Fiber sheets for repairing and reinforcing concrete
High Elongation Fiber Sheet
Railway Technical Research Institute certified construction method Materials for use in the “A&P Seismic Reinforcement Construction Method”
Excellent high elongation greatly improves low toughness
of reinforced concrete column members
High Elongation Fiber Sheet is used for Seismic reinforcement of various reinforced concrete column members such as railway viaducts. It is characterized by high strength and high elongation at break, and as a main material for the A & P method, it has an excellent effect on reinforced concrete column members, especially for toughness reinforcement. There are two types of polyethylene terephthalate fiber (PET fiber) and polyethylene naphthalate fiber (PEN fiber).
- It is made of polyester and has sufficient strength and durability
- It has high strength and high elongation at break, and does not break easily even when applied the limit energy of high load.
- Good workability due to lightweight and easy handling
- The outstanding chemical stability makes the fiber sheets ideal for use in repair and reinforcement as salt damage measures and as acid and alkali resistance measures.
- Seismic reinforcement for railway viaduct pillars members
- Seismic reinforcement for construction structure pillars members
- Rigid frame bridge pier of road bridge
Standard / specification
Product No. /specifications
|Product name||Product No.||Proof stress
|Elongation at break
|PET fiber sheet||PET600||600||740||10±1||7％ or more||1,161||0.841|
|PEN fiber sheet||PEN600||600||790||15±2||5％or more||1,158||0.848|