Geo Rock Wall Dyke III type construction example 1
- Site place：
The Geo Rock Wall constructed along the road beside a steep mountain. Since it is a soil structure, not only has excellent cost performance, but also it has flexible construction on curved parts. In consideration of the surrounding environment, greening has been done.
- Embankment height (m): 3.5
- Rockfall diameter (m): D = 1.2
- Rockfall energy (kJ): E = 1040
- Approximate construction extension (m): 30
- Converted falling height (m): H = 40.0