FRP net material for peeling prevention
New Technology Information System (NETIS) Registration Number：KT-190006-A
Thin and high rigid net fits on the frame surface and can prevent concrete peeling.
HARD MESH is a grid material integrated FRP structure and glass mesh for preventing small concrete piece peeling in a tunnel. By fixing it to the surface of the tunnel lining, small concrete pieces are prevented from peeling off.
- It has outstanding stiffness even thin because FRP structure is made of carbon fiber grid.
- Integrated glass mesh prevents small concrete piece peeling.
- Since specialized washer and expansion anchor are used for fixing HARD MESH, it is possible to check the frame near the anchor after installation.
- Make sure to use specialized washers and expansion anchors to fix HARD MESH.
- The standard fixed pitch of HARD MESH is 500mm.
- Install the joints by overlapping one square.
- Be sure to strictly observe the hole diameter of the expansion anchor. It affects anchor strength. Note the case of shallow hole is the same.
- Tighten the nut with the recommended torque value.
- Wear gloves in handling because the end of the grid and special washer are sharp.
Standard / specification
|Product No||Cross-section area
|Material||Hole diameter||Hole depth||Recommended torque value||Remarks|
|8 to 10N*ｍ||With lock nut|
HM dedicated washer
- * For expansion anchors, consult us if the length have to be changed due to the depth of hole.
- * Packing … Expansion anchor: 100 pcs. / box, HM washer : 100 pcs. / box
|Measures against peeling Performance||Fire spread and selfextinguishing properties||Generated gas safety|
|Pull-out performance (Net-type / Saddle-type Construction Method)||Result||Fire spread range||Specimen left-right direction||230mm||Mouse action stop time：
|Load displacement||At load 0.5 kN||44.6mm||Top direction of specimen||185mm|
|Fire spread time||Burning time||10minutes|
|Fire spread time||0second|
- *According to the NEXCO test method (Pullout performance test method 737-2011, Fire spreadability / Self-extinguishing test 738-2011).
- *A test method that confirms that “no fumes or gases harmful to evacuation are generated” in the Building Standard Law for the safety of generated gas.