Driving type post-installed adhesive anchor
JCAA (JAPAN CONSTRUCTION ANCHOR ASSOCIATION) certified product
Easy installation with a hammer
Styrene-free epoxy acrylate resin capsule anchor
BOLTMATE HC is an environmentally, human-friendly, double-sealing type driving type adhesive anchor with excellent adhesion, workability, and storage stability, by the result of adopting styrene-free epoxy acrylate resin and reviewing the structure. Quality control is easy due to the printed expiration date on its glass capsule.
- It is a product that uses styrene-free resin, has less unpleasant odor during construction, and is friendly to the human body and the environment.
- By using epoxy acrylate resin, it has excellent adhesive strength and alkali resistance.
- Excellent storage stability due to the adoption of double closure type
- It has low striking resistance and can be easily installed by striking with a hammer.
- Bolts and deformed steel bars can be installed as a flush cut form.
- Deformed anchor bars (U, L, U-shaped, etc.) can also be installed.
- Obtained product certification from JCAA (JAPAN CONSTRUCTION ANCHOR ASSOCIATION)
- Applicable up to 2 capsules in 1 hole
- Since the curing agent is not applied to the outside of the glass tube, the curing agent will not be chipped during transportation.
Joint bar, pipe support, L-shaped, U-shaped bar, fixing concrete frame, concrete block reinforcement, car stop, machine foundation and fence installation, etc.
Standard / specification
|BOLTMATE HC||Anchor bar||Reference drilling conditions||Maximum tensile load(kN)
|Allowable tensile load(kN)
|Product No.||Outer diameter x length (mm)||Amount(ml)||Diameter(mm)||Depth(mm)||Long term||Short term|
- *The maximum tensile load is a test value obtained by a public institution when using deformed reinforcing bar under the standard drilling conditions, and is not a standard value. (By JCAA Post-installed adhesive anchors test method)
- *Allowable tensile load is a calculated value determined by concrete failure when deformed reinforcing bar are used under standard construction conditions. Compare with the allowable load of the anchor bar, and set the weaker one as the allowable load.
- *It is JCAA certified product. For the details of the product certification, please contact to sales representative.
The curing time of BOLTMATE HC depends on the temperature. Refer to the table below when using.
- It is recommended to warm the capsule before use as the casting resistance increases at low temperatures. (However, never exceed 40°C
- * When constructing at 0°C or lower, rotate the anchor bar 5 times immediately after driving the anchor bar.